2012年2月8日水曜日

How To Open Bottle Of Champagne Pliers

how to open bottle of champagne pliers

Life Requires More Chocolate: New Years Eve

Happy New Years folks.  I meant to post this yesterday but I got caught up with laying on my couch all day long.  Well I  New Years Eve I did my usual cleaning of the house.  You know, make sure the clothes are washed, every room spic and span, and no Christmas decorations up.  Around 10, I went over to his house.  We sat around laughing as we always do and enjoying a nice cocktail.  Soon the midnight hour was upon us and we grabbed the champagne bottle to open.  Now this was hilarious to behold.  He removed the wrapper and the cage but could not get that cork to pop.  I mean he twisted and pulled and twisted and pulled.  He even got a pair of gloves but that sucker was not moving.
Metrokane Velvet Champagne Pliers
Learn more
  Finally he grabbed a pair of pliers and standing outside in the cold in a pair of dress shoes he popped it.  And as corny as it may seem, we drank our champagne out of coffee mugs watching the NFL network.  We had a great time laughing and asking questions.  He even schooled me on some football.  Once we finished the second mug of champagne and another cocktail, we snuggled up on the couch.  I got up and took our mugs to the kitchen.  When I returned he was laying on the couch and motioned for me to come join him.  It was refreshing just to sleep with someone and not worried about them trying anything.  He just put his arms around me and we slept...
until I sprang up at 630, because I had to leave (my body alarm is magnificent).  I kissed him on his forehead and closed the door behind me.  This was the first New Years Eve I have ever spent with a guy.  Now you have to think that I have been in relationships over the holiday but this would be my first with someone.  I was very nice, aside from the fact that this guy is not my man, boyfriend or significant other.  We shall see what the new year has in store for this awkward relationship.  In the meantime I will enjoy all the nothings that I look forward to on the daily. Oh the possibilities. 

"What Did You Do This New Years Eve?"



These are our most popular posts: how to open bottle of champagne pliers

Pic-A-Day: Pic Today 1/1/12

(Trivia: It always take 6 turns,. no more, no less, to open any sparkling wine. or champagne bottle. No matter the winery or country.) Just follow the pictures above. Youll need a wire snips and pliers,. and you can make your ... read more

Plenty Of People Have Problems Pulling A Cork

Its a recent vintage, nothing fancy, in the usual Gewurzt style bottle. The rubber cork will NOT come out. My husband, a perfectly able-bodied man who used to open wine bottles for a living, has tried and tried but cannot even ... read more

Wine Enthusiast Silent 12 Bottle Wine Refrigerator -Stainless Steel ...

12-bottle capacity* Adjustable temperature range: 50-66°F Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display Thermopane glass door with stainless steel trim and recessed handle 3 pull-out chrome shelves Interior LED lighting Freestanding only** Size: 15H x 15-3/4W x 19-3/4D Also available with Touchscreen Door. *Note: Door is not ... While the back of the unit does produce a minimal amount of heat it still needs to vent to an open area. Easy button controls ... read more

Wine Bottle Accessories: Peugeot Champagne Pliers Review

Peugeot Champagne Pliers Multiple people have tried to use this opener since I bought it with varied success. It seems like about half the time it breaks the cork off in the bottle leaving me to open the champagne with a cork ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿