2012年1月29日日曜日

Where Did Plains Indians Live

where did plains indians live

A Woodsrunner's Diary: Pioneer Handbooks:

Very good. Basically a lot of short videos demonstrating different aspects relating to historical skills, primitive, and pertinent to survivalism. Only $12. You'll spend more at a fast food joint.

Glad I got it. Good to see the lad in action. Good to see the demos. Especially the fire making. And the cord demo cleared up some stuff for me. But there's more than that and a lot of 'aha' moments for me. If you haven't looked into this approach before, check out his blogs and youtubes.

Well done is all i can say not in to the hole primitive thing but watched it 2 times and even the wife watched.

Arrived today. Nice set of skills demonstrated. Liked the minimalist knapsack.

Got mine yesterday, just finished watching. Good stuff Keith. Keep up the good work.

Keith,


Morning Star Quilts: A Presentation of the Work and Lives of Northern Plains Indian Women
Learn more
Florence Pulford

What a great surprise to recieve the Primitive Skills DVD......wonderful work and truly a treasure of very valuable information. I cannot think of anyone else in Australia who would know as much as you about this subject, you have to try and get this out there and selling. Thank you so much Keith for thinking of me my Friend. Hope your day is a good one.

Kindest regards, Shane.

I have recieved my copy of the Primitive Skills DVD. It is an excellent resource, thank you Keith.

Arrived yesterday, took it to work today, had my new collegues totally awstruck. Keithy B, a damn fine job, excellent value and a great fall back resource.


Memory And Vision: Arts, Cultures, And Lives of Plains Indian Peoples
Learn more

Hey Keith, watched the DVD last night. Really good info, best 12 bucks I have spent I think. Answered a lot of questions for me. We are heading out next weekend with minimal kit. I am an absolute convert, thanks again. L.C.

I should have commented here when I got mine Keith, rather than just gushing at ya in email. It's a good watch people. You'll definately learn something new, or how to do something different.

Bill.

Other comments re blog, forum, & video channel.



1OldSchool4 has posted
a comment on your channel:
Well Sir, I'm from the US and have attended
several living history events and talk with many very knowledgeable folk in my
outings. I'm developing a woodsman persona at present and I'm soaking up all of
the info that I can get a hold of. I've read a lot of books and spent hours on
the internet researching.....and I can
honestly say that I have learned as much from you Blog, forum and this channel
as I have anywhere. I have watched all of your vids and many several times and
favoring many or them. Your knowledge
and the time you take to share it is Greatly appreciated. Thank You Very Much
Sir.

12321johndoe has posted a comment on your channel: great channel, thank you for sharing your knowledge



These are our most popular posts: where did plains indians live

Live, Laugh, Love, Lindsey rae: Why did plains indians move to the ...

Why did plains indians move to the great plains? Why did plains indians move to the great plains? Answer: in the late 1700 early 1800s the englishmen were slowly taking the indians land, so they eventually allotted them ... read more

Ned Blackhawk on Little-Studied Aspects of Plains Indians History ...

Author and Yale Professor Ned Blackhawk sheds light on little-studied areas of Plains Indians history. ... They grapple with the question, What does American history mean to me? Its important to characterize the broad swath ... read more

dazelnut: How differently we may view the world

... god Slash. Wow. The Plains Indians had lived in… ... The Plains Indians had lived in North America for thousands of years hunting wild animals but never abusing the land that they lived on. .... What does native-born mean? ... read more

feeble and sore broken: Some thoughts about ancient cultures

Indians did not share a monolithic culture. In other words, they were not all plains Indians. In fact, the plains Indian moved there because they got chased out of their earlier homeland by other Indians. Indians were not living in peace and harmony when the mean ole ... wrote several books about Indian life. He tried to maintain that they all lived in peace, yet admits that they were in constant fear of attack and capture by neighboring tribes. Interestingly, the Catawba of ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿